Welcome to the fulfilling world of volunteerism!
Volunteer Opportunities are available in these areas:
Set up for this May’s two book sales will be Thursday, May 9. Take-down will begin as usual on Saturday, May 11, at 2 PM and will take about 2 hours. If you can help on either or both days, we need people who can do one or more of the following:
- Take books out of boxes and organize them on tables before the sale
- Consolidate books onto the carts and racks after the sale
- Pack books into boxes after the sale
- Mark outdated books for the free-book cart after the sale
- Lift boxes and push carts between the Friends’ storage sheds and the auditorium before and after the sale.
Find out more about any of the above areas. Email us at [email protected] Put “Volunteer” in the Subject line. In the Message area, include your name and the opportunity that interests you. If you’d like to be contacted by phone, please include your phone number.
We are always happy to welcome new friends to these important areas.