Welcome to the fulfilling world of volunteerism!
Volunteer Opportunities are available in these areas:
Set up for this September’s two days of book sales will be Thursday, September 12 from 3-5 p.m. Take-down will begin as usual on Saturday, September 14, at 2 p.m. and will also take about 2 hours. If you can help on either or both days, we need people who can do one or more of the following:
- Take books out of boxes and organize them on tables before the sale
- Consolidate books onto the carts and racks after the sale
- Pack books into boxes after the sale
- Mark outdated books for the free-book cart after the sale
- Lift boxes and push carts between the Friends’ storage sheds and the auditorium before and after the sale.
Again, thanks to everyone who came in August to help. We can’t do it without you! We look forward to seeing you again and others who can help this month.
Find out more about any of the above areas. Email us at [email protected] Put “Volunteer” in the Subject line. In the Message area, include your name and the opportunity that interests you. If you’d like to be contacted by phone, please include your phone number.
We are always happy to welcome new friends to these important areas.