Donations are always greatly appreciated and your gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Donation types include:
- Your time, talents, and experience
- New or gently used books, CDs, DVDs, and jigsaw puzzles
- Memorial and Tribute donations may be made by printing this form or by picking up a copy of the form at the FriendShop bookstore.
When completed, the form can be mailed to the address below with a check made payable to Friends of Libraries and Literacy, Rio Rancho, Inc. or it can be taken the FriendShop bookstore and paid by credit card, cash or check.
- Workplace pledges designating Friends of Libraries and Literacy, Rio Rancho, Inc. as a gift recipient (usually through Combined Federal Campaign, or United Way)
- Fundraisers, such as the Amazon Smile program. Same prices and items, but 0.5% of what everyone buys will be donated to the Friends.
When buying from Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com. You will be asked what charity you want to support, or you can click on this link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/85-0307889 to automatically select the Friends. It’s fast and easy; a painless way to support the Friends.
- Your generous check made payable to Friends of Libraries and Literacy, Rio Rancho, Inc. and mailed to:
Friends of Libraries and Literacy, Rio Rancho, Inc.
P. O. Box 15143
Rio Rancho, NM 87174
Thank you for your valuable support!