Monthly Book Sales are only held in the auditorium at Loma Colorado Main Library, 755 Loma Colorado Dr NE, Rio Rancho.
- Second Saturday of each month
- 2-day Fri-Sat sales in May, July, and September
- Thousands of new and gently-used paperback and hardback books
- Fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks, craft books, puzzles, and more!
○ Most paperback books are usually 50 cents each.
○ Most hardback books are usually $1 each.
○ Most coffee-table books are usually $3 each.
- Purple or Turquoise book/tote bags $3 each
- Book purchases fund children and adult programs
- Book bag purchases fund the Books for Babies program
Policy for ISBN scanners, cellphones, and similar devices (“scanners”):
○ No scanners from 10 a.m. to noon
○ Scanners silent mode OK from noon to 2 p.m.
○ Aisles must never be blocked.
○ Staffed storage area for bags and boxes
October’s Book Sale:
October Book Sale
Saturday, Oct. 13
Loma Colorado Library Auditorium
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Paperback books are only 50 cents each
CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays are mostly $1 each
Hardback books are only $1 each
Coffee-table books are $3 each
No ISBN scanners or cell-phone scanners at the book sale from 10 AM to noon; Scanners in silent mode OK from noon to 2 PM.
Come early for the best selection.
Admission and parking are free.