Bookstore Book Sales
Enjoy the variety and great prices within our two bookstores.
- At Loma Colorado Main Library, Friends’ Shop is a full-service store. Here, FOLRR Members also can receive an additional 10% discount off already low Friends’ Shop prices.
- At Esther Bone Memorial Library, Friendshop is self-service.
Both bookstores are open during library business hours. For days and hours of operation, please call us at 89-2READ (892-7323) or visit www.riorancholibraries.org.
Giant Monthly Book Sales ~ usually 50 cents per paperback book!
FOLRR’s next GIANT Sales:
- Fri., Sept. 9, 2016: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sat., Sept. 10, 2016: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Loma Colorado Main Library’s auditorium.
- Come early for the best selection!
|About Our Monthly Giant Book Sales:
- Second Saturday of every month
- 2-day Fri-Sat sales in March, May, July and September
- Only in Loma Colorado Main Library’s auditorium
- Thousands of new and gently-used paperback & hardback books
- Fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks, craft books, puzzles, and more!
- Most paperback books usually 50 cents each.
- Most hardback books usually $1 each.
- Most coffee-table books usually $3 each.
- NEW item: Purple or Turquoise book bags with new logo design, $3 each.
- Blue book bags with previous logo design, $2 each, while supplies last.
- NEW item: Purple earbuds, for use with the public computers or any device with a 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, $2 each!
- Book purchases fund children and adult library programs
- Book bag purchases fund the Books for Babies program.
For this and other events, please refer to Events Listing or Calendar.