Monthly Book Sales are only held in the auditorium at Loma Colorado Main Library, 755 Loma Colorado Dr NE, Rio Rancho.
- Second Saturday of each month
- 2-day Fri-Sat sales in February, May, July, and September
- Sales scheduled in 2019: Jan 12, Feb 8 & 9, Mar 9, Apr 13, May 10 & 11, Jun 8, Jul 12 & 13, Aug 10, Sep 13 & 14, Oct 12, Nov 9, Dec 14
- Thousands of new and gently-used paperback and hardback books
- Fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks, craft books, puzzles, and more!
- Book purchases fund children and adult programs
- Book bag purchases fund the Books for Babies program
Policy for ISBN scanners, cellphones, and similar devices (“scanners”):
○ No scanners from 10 a.m. to noon
○ Scanners silent mode OK from noon to 2 p.m.
○ Aisles must never be blocked.
○ Staffed storage area for bags and boxes
Sat., March 9: Book Sale
Loma Colorado Library Auditorium
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day
Thousands of gently used books plus CDs, audio books, DVDs, Blu-rays and computer games.
Saturday, March 9:
- Paperback books are $1 each
- Hardback books are $2 each
- CDs from $1
- DVDs and Blu-rays from $2 each
- Audio books from $3
- Computer games from $3
- Coffee-table books are $4 each
No ISBN scanners or cell-phone scanners at either book sale from 10 AM to noon; Scanners in silent mode OK from noon to 2 PM.
Come early for the best selection.
Admission and parking are free.