Monthly Book Sales are only held in the auditorium at Loma Colorado Main Library, 755 Loma Colorado Dr NE, Rio Rancho.
- Second Saturday of each month
- 2-day Fri-Sat sales in February, May, July, and September
- Sales scheduled in 2019: Jan 12, Feb 8 & 9, Mar 9, Apr 13, May 10 & 11, Jun 8, Jul 12 & 13, Aug 10, Sep 13 & 14, Oct 12, Nov 9, Dec 14
- Thousands of new and gently-used paperback and hardback books
- Fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks, craft books, puzzles, and more!
- Book purchases fund children and adult programs
- Book bag purchases fund the Books for Babies program
Policy for ISBN scanners, cellphones, and similar devices (“scanners”):
○ No scanners from 10 a.m. to noon
○ Scanners silent mode OK from noon to 2 p.m.
○ Aisles must never be blocked.
○ Staffed storage area for bags and boxes
~ ~ ~
Volunteers Welcomed to help with Set up and Take-down!
If you can help, we need people who can do one or more of the following:
- Take books out of boxes and organize them on tables before the sale
- Consolidate books onto the carts and racks after the sale
- Pack books into boxes after the sale
- Mark outdated books for the free-book cart after the sale
- Lift boxes and push carts between the Friends’ storage sheds and the auditorium before and after the sale.
Again, thanks to everyone who comes to help. We can’t do it without you! We look forward to seeing you again and others who can help this month.
~ ~ ~
Friday & Saturday, July 12 & 13, Two-Day Monthly Book Sale!
Loma Colorado Library Auditorium
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day
Of course, there are thousands of gently-used books and more:
- Paperback books are $1 each
- Hardback books are $2 each
- CDs and LPs from $1
- DVDs and Blu-rays from $2 each
- Audio books from $3
- Coffee-table books are $4 each
No ISBN scanners or cell-phone scanners at the book sale from 10 am to noon. Scanners in silent mode OK from noon to 2 pm.
Come early for the best selection.
Admission and parking are free.