Book Sale set-up is Thursday, May 9, at 3 PM and will take about 2 hours.
Take-down is Saturday, May 11, at 2 PM and will also take about 2 hours.
If you can help on either or both days, we need people who can do one or more of the following:
- Take books out of boxes and organize them on tables before the sale
- Consolidate books onto the carts and racks after the sale
- Pack books into boxes after the sale
- Mark outdated books for the free-book cart after the sale
- Lift boxes and push carts between the Friends’ storage sheds and the auditorium before and after the sale.
Again, thanks to everyone who came in April to help. We look forward to seeing you again and others who can help this month.
Donations of gently used books are always welcome. Books can be dropped at the Loma Colorado Library (755 Loma Colorado Dr NE, between Rio Rancho High School and Lowes) at any time. Follow the road to the back of the library and look for the hutch on the side of the library with a red and white Book Donations sign.