–COVID 19 UPDATE–
Because of the cancelled sales and limited storage space, we must ask everyone to continue to hold off on donations until we can have book sales again. We will keep you updated on when this will be.
We welcome and thank you for your donations of new or gently used books, CDs, video tapes, DVDs, and jigsaw puzzles. Your donations help fund quality programs for all ages!
Please, only bring your book donations to Loma Colorado Main Library, 755 Loma Colorado Dr NE, Rio Rancho. Kindly place these donations in the BOOK DONATIONS “hutch” on this library’s outside north wall. Storage limitations prevent us from accepting donations of books at Esther Bone Memorial Library.
When bringing donated items to our Book Donation hutch:
- Drive to the far right (north) of the library (into the Employee Parking area).
- Against the northern wall is an unpainted BOOK DONATION hutch.
- Place your bagged or boxed donations inside this donation hutch.
- Then drive to the main parking lot that faces this library’s main entrance. Park, and enter the library.
- If you would like a receipt for tax purposes, ask for one at the Loma Colorado Main Library Friends’ Shop.
If your quantities of books for donation are too numerous or too difficult for you to bring to the Loma Colorado Main Library, please contact us. A volunteer will call you to arrange a convenient date and time to pick up your donation at your home. A receipt for tax purposes will be provided at pick up.