We welcome and thank you for your donations of new or gently used books, CDs, video tapes, DVDs, and/or puzzles.
Because of storage logistics, donated items should only be brought to our book hutch outside of the Loma Colorado Main Library.
|When bringing donated items to our hutch:
- Drive to the far right (north) of the library (into the Employee Parking area).
- Against the northern wall is the unpainted donation hutch shown here.
- Place your bagged or boxed donations inside this donation hutch.
- Then drive to the main parking lot that faces this library’s main entrance. Park, and enter the library.
- If you would like a receipt for tax purposes, go directly to the Friends’ Shop.
|Are your quantities of books for donation too numerous or too difficult for you to bring to the Loma Colorado Main Library?
If yes, please contact us by using the form below.
A volunteer will call you to arrange a convenient date and time for our volunteers to come to your home.
A receipt for tax purposes will be provided at pick up.
We sincerely thank every donor of new or gently used books, CDs, video tapes, DVDs, and/or puzzles. Sale proceeds fund quality programs for all ages.