Members elect Board members during the Annual Membership Meeting in April.
- Director’s term is three years.
- One-third of board terms expire yearly.
- Elected directors may serve unlimited terms.
- Board size has no maximum limit.
- Each board member is expected to participate in monthly book sales, luncheons, retreats, and every board meeting.
- Unless in executive session, board meetings are open to the public.
- Open meetings are usually the third Thursday of each month from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
The Board elects Officers, during the first board meeting following the Annual Membership Meeting.
- An officer’s term is one year.
- An officer serves a maximum of two consecutive terms.
As of June 2018, Friends’ board members are:
Angela Adams, Vice President; Rita Armijo; Kris Axtell, Past President; Mary Burnett, Esther Bone Friends’ Shop; Joe Driear, Recording Secretary; Anne Goodman; Linda Garvey; Desiree Kim, Loma Colorado Friends’ Shop; Gretchen Nichol, Membership Secretary; Jan Roberts, Treasurer; Mary Roskom, Books for Babies; Margie Schuchardt, Assistant Treasurer; Diane Taylor, President.