Members elect Board members during the Annual Membership Meeting in April.
- Director’s term is three years.
- One-third of board terms expire yearly.
- Elected directors may serve unlimited terms.
- Board size has no maximum limit.
- Each board member is expected to participate in monthly book sales, luncheons, retreats, and every board meeting.
- Unless in executive session, board meetings are open to the public.
- Open meetings are usually the third Thursday of each month from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
The Board elects Officers, during the first board meeting following the Annual Membership Meeting.
- An officer’s term is one year.
- An officer serves a maximum of two consecutive terms.
Friends’ board members are:
Angela Adams, Vice President; Rita Armijo; Kris Axtell; Mary Burnett, Esther Bone Friends’ Shop; Joe Driear, President; Paula Emher; Anne Goodman; Linda Garvey; Desiree Kim, Loma Colorado Friends’ Shop; Jan Roberts; Mary Roskom, Books for Babies; Margie Schuchardt, Treasurer; Diane Taylor, Recording Secretary and Past President.
Friend, Gretchen Nichol, is Membership Secretary.
|Monthly Book Sale coordinator||booksale|
|Loma Colorado Friends’ Store coordinator||store|
|Pat McGuire FriendShop coordinator||shop|
|Weekly Donation Price & Sort coordinator||sort|
|Books For Babies coordinator||b4b|
|Website or email abuse||abuse|
|General questions & concerns||info|
|* To reach us, add @folrr.org to the above addresses.|