~ Passionate believers of Community Empowerment through Literacy!
What do public libraries and literacy mean to you? Do you remember:
- the pride you felt when you received your first library card
- the delight your child took participating in Baby Bumblebees
- the pleasure of preparing or receiving a Books for Babies packet
- your or a loved one’s enjoyment of the libraries’ summer reading program incentives for children and adults
- the variety of musical and artistic entertainment, and guest speakers?
Whatever the program, Friends of the Library of Rio Rancho has likely provided the funding.
How do we do it? Thousands of volunteer hours, great community support, fabulous members, and greatly appreciated donations of new and gently used books.
Why do we do it? Because we’re passionate about literacy and our community.
- Our Motto: Community Empowerment through Literacy.
- Our Vision: Funding world-class programs provided by a world-class library system to a fully and highly literate Rio Rancho community.
- Our Mission: Encourage support and expand community involvement with Rio Rancho’s public libraries’ services and facilities.
Learn more about your donations, upcoming events, and Friends of the Library of Rio Rancho: click Sitemap.
“Community Empowerment through Literacy” is important to everyone! To tutor an adult, visit Tutoring Adults.