~ Passionate believers of Community Empowerment through Literacy!
What do public libraries and literacy mean to you?
- Remembering the pride you felt receiving your first library card
- Your child’s delight participating in Baby Bumblebees
- Enjoyment preparing or receiving a Books for Babies packet
- Enjoying summer reading programs & incentives for children and adults
- Quality musical and artistic entertainment, and guest speakers
- New friendships
- Making multi-generational improvements through gifts of literacy
- Opening minds and doors to futures never previously imagined or known?
Come share those positive meanings and experiences!
Join us, Friends of the Library of Rio Rancho, as we fund these and more programs.
How? Great community support, thousands of volunteer hours, fabulous members, and greatly appreciated donations of new and gently used books.
Why? We’re passionate about literacy and our community!
- Motto: Community Empowerment through Literacy.
- Vision: Funding world-class programs provided by a world-class library system to a fully and highly literate Rio Rancho community.
- Mission: Encourage support and expand community involvement with Rio Rancho’s public libraries’ services and facilities.
Click Sitemap for more about your donations, upcoming events, and Friends of the Library of Rio Rancho.
Important to everyone: “Community Empowerment through Literacy.” Visit Tutoring Adults to tutor an adult.